Ms.Aziz

Ms.Aziz, all of my photos and explanations are located on this blog. I decided to do a blog because I believe that it looks orderly and also easy to understand.My photos were originally done in alphabetical order, but because of the settings, they are now in reverse order.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Striated Muscle Fiber


Muscle fibers are found throughout the human body, and aid in movement and ability. There are three main types of muscle, them being skeletal muscle, smooth muscle, and striated muscle. Although the photo can be used for all three, I am referring to Striated Muscle Fibers in the cardiac region. Striated muscle can consist of both skeletal and cardiac muscle. They also can be voluntary, like moving your arm, or involuntary, such as your heartbeat. The striated muscle is separated from the other types, because of the presence of the proteins that compose the muscle itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment