Ms.Aziz

Ms.Aziz, all of my photos and explanations are located on this blog. I decided to do a blog because I believe that it looks orderly and also easy to understand.My photos were originally done in alphabetical order, but because of the settings, they are now in reverse order.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Epithelial Tissue


In the photo above, you can clearly see my arm, wrist, hand, and fingers. Covering all of my bones and internal tissue is my Epithelial Tissue. This tissue is composed of cells that are closely packed together and can be in multiple layers. It covers the whole body in order to protect internal organs/tissues. Regardless of the type,epithelial tissue is generally separated from the underlying tissue by a thin sheet of connective tissue, which provides structural support for the epithelium.

No comments:

Post a Comment